Tempscan Heat Sensor Switch Model CDH-1
The CDH-1 is a thermostatic type heat sensor switch encased in heat conducting compound, in a metal case which is designed to be quickly mounted on flange, pillow or other types of bearing. They are also constructed for use in a Class II, Div 1 environment.
- Encased In Dust Tight Zinc Plated Copper Enclosure.
- Quickly Installed. Economical Means Of Detecting Hot Bearings / Motors, Etc.
- Rated For Up To 24 Vdc / 120 Vac .10a, N.O./N.C.
- Prewired Complete With 2.13m (7.0 Ft) Of Type Soow 3C / Cable.
- Class II, Div 1, Groups F And G, Hazardous Locations
Used to detect hot bearings, the CDH-1 can also be bolted to the side of conveyor casings to detect hazardous run off where belting shifts enough to rub on the casing. The CDH-1 may be used to detect overheating of various items of equipment.
Standard sensor 60ºC (140ºF) available in N.O. or N.C., (Specify), and are also available in increments of 5ºC from 0ºC to 100ºC.