Tempscan Heat Sensor Switch Model CDH-1
The CDH-1 is a thermostatic type heat sensor switch encased in heat conducting compound, in a metal case which is designed to be quickly mounted on flange, pillow or other types of bearing. They are also constructed for use in a Class II, Div 1 environment.
- Encased In Dust Tight Zinc Plated Copper Enclosure.
- Quickly Installed. Economical Means Of Detecting Hot Bearings / Motors, Etc.
- Rated For Up To 24 Vdc / 120 Vac .10a, N.O./N.C.
- Prewired Complete With 2.13m (7.0 Ft) Of Type Soow 3C / Cable.
- Class II, Div 1, Groups F And G, Hazardous Locations
Standard sensor 60ºC (140ºF) available in N.O. or N.C., (Specify), and are also available in increments of 5ºC from 0ºC to 100ºC.